Sunday, April 08, 2007

Work at Keppel Marina~!

View from the rescue boat, that brought us to st john's island.
It's really pretty when the water splashes up in the sunshine, cos you can really see momentary rainbows. I think i looked like a hopeless kid when i was exclaiming about it in the boat, but then again, I thought i was really really pretty.
This boat ride was really bumpy and fast, but super exciting. I hope i can go onto it again.
But i suppose all i can do is pray and hope.



Mel's Boat

Harbour Queen



Cheegake at St John's Island. Mel brought me and ahgake on a little escapade there. very exciting!

That's me looking very contorted. EEKs.


Cheegake, picture taken at St John's Island.


Showroom of Reflections @ Keppel Bay, taken from harbour queen. My temp job involved me working on board a ship (harbour queen), serving potential buyers of reflections @ keppel bay, a development that was up for the filthy rich.


Mel's boat, its purple with leaves adorning it, and really very clean and pretty. I was impressed (:


St John's Island

Joel snapped a pic of Mel sticking his butt out.
I swear Mel and Jeffery have very funky jeans. I'm jealous .. why do jeans look so much sexier and better on guys?

That's me, picture taken at my short stopover at st john's island. The little boat in the background is the Keppel Marina Rescue boat which mel brought me out on.

Joel, me and Cheegake on board Mel's boat. (Harbour Queen in the background)

View taken from harbour queen of the boats berthing at Keppel Marina.


Melvin giving his silly look.

The interior of Harbour Queen, the ship that I was working on.




Unithai, this commercial tanker that Harbour Queen kept passing on her rounds.


View of sentosa's cable on board harbour queen, really quite pretty isnt it?

This is also part of sentosa, but its too dark to really see underwater world in this picture.

Just some of the ships that are berthing at keppel marina, the place where I held a temporary job for about 6 days.


Me, caught in the act, trying to show someone a card trick. I was completely unaware that this picture was taken.


Jeffery thinking that he is a star, and not letting me take a picture of him. He has this damn cool pair of earrings (diamond studs), and now I am convinced that guys can look hot with ear accessories.

Sentosa from Vivo. It was my first time to Vivo.


The little rescue boat which mel brought me and cg to st john's island on.

Work at keppel marina has finally ended, i think i was getting quite enough of it, but then again, it was a fantastic 6days there. An eye opener for me, and the 1st time I was working with people who are about my age, but who are not councillors or yearmates, and I would have to admit (as i told mon) that i miss my fellow 32nd batchmates and yearmates too! I think there is just this chemistry btwn us that allows us to snap at one another and not get offended.

just for updates ...

I found (or should i say my dad) a temp job that lasted for 6days on boat a ship, Harbour Queen, where I was supposed to serve drinks and make sure that people dont fall off board (but even if they do, I guess there wasnt much that i could do). It was slack, but i went home exhausted daily. But nevertheless, i loved my job and looked forward to going to for work daily. I met interesting people there, from cute tanned guys- this pair of best friends jeffery and melvin to people from polys and ITEs whom I dont think i would ever meet, if not for jobs like this. But most of them were friendly and fun people, like Novem and Joel. Joel is amusing, he says stuff like, "i'm introducing a new friend to work tmr. He's really cute." And the rest of us are like, "erps, you just called your male friend ... cute." Novem is a really nice person to chat to, though she has very differing opinions from me and also since she likes girls, but then again, it doesnt stop us from being able to chat openly about everything under the sun.
Unfortunately, I didnt exchange contact with anyone but Novem. I think it was pretty obvious that I didnt want to ... oopsey ;) and the only other people that I would like to see again in future would be Mel and Jeff, but they probably would be irritated that a small kid is bugging them again. >_<

Feeling rather tired now, shall update more in future ... which I would be less busy since I'm jobless once again :(

No comments: