Monday, April 30, 2007

kbox @ Marina

my hubby, zun (:

that's me kissing my hubby. i think i'm getting a little delusional, i think its the long working hours. and hours of talking to kids thats making me a bit off.


SHE! (it's interesting how they can act cute and get away with it by looking really cute) i admit im a converted fan.

FAHRENHEIT! (without the not-too-gdlooking one)

I'm biased again.

This is some snack that my student treated me to, from Japan. and it's really yummy. Erns, if u do see this can u help me get it? i'll pay u back.

Me and Sharan attempting to take pics in KBOX @ Marina.

Yinchu's phototaking skills, he growing older obviously didnt help much.

Yinchu has improved.


Chinswee and Hing attempting an Andy Lau song, and trying to look like they were dumped too. *they've gotta try harder though*

It was my first break in ages yesterday, cos i have been working night and day (and it's killing me :( ). Went to kbox at Marina Square to celebrate Yinchu's 21st B'day and it was really nice seeing all the sevenD people again (: Didnt really sing much till sharan came and i got a little highh. oopsey. she's my liquor babe. and a cool one that is, you tell me how many indians who dont understand chinese can sing biao bai by elva hsiao. It was loads of fun, and i was pleasantly surprised to see that hochinswee and sharan came too. they are always MIA-ing.

Cheegake and Crys were nice enough to bring me some of the cookies they baked that i'm going to pass off as my own and offer to my colleagues tmr (: hehe. They would be surprised that peishan can actually bake so well.

Another break today, though i only found out this morning (after waking up at seven plus) that i dont have work today cos it's HC sports day, so i'll be staying at home till late noon when i've tuition ... again. And now, i'm actually prepping notes for my students.

I swear i'm a slave for my students.

HAPPY (BELATED) 21ST B'DAY YINCHU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pic of u kissing wu zun is really =.=

like seriously

=.=

poor him

erns