Monday, April 23, 2007

I havent really had the time to blog last week cos I was rather busy rushing from school to the post office and back home again to settle all my application stuff for both UCL and NUS. Just sat for my NUS essay test yesterday, and it was quite a disaster, I sat there for the 1st 15mins (out of the total 45mins) twiddling my thumbs, playing with my hair and glancing around nervously at the people around me who were scribbling furiously away :( The essay question was something along the lines of writing about the most significant sacrifice you have made and the impact on the person and yourself and also what sacrifices do you foresee a doctor would have to make in future. And it doesnt help that i am quite a pampered brat who has not made any significant sacrifices in my life :( not that i think many people in the exam hall has made highly significant sacrifices, if not they probably wont be blessed enough to be sitting there.
I'm going to start work in HC tmr as Chow's personal assistant, typing random stuff and hopefully i would be able to pick up some computer skills that i so badly need (: hehe, and also, at least it would be a working envt where i would be familiar with and stef for company.
It's really quite nice getting a taste of different occupations. And of course, it feels even better that I have an income. and my bank account is growing (: woohoo.
but it can be so damn exhausting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes pampered is the right word :P

who is chow?? the principal??
erns

ron said...

fine, like u are not pampered lorr.

chow was the phys hod and recently he got promoted to smthing, just that i dont know wad. hehe.

Anonymous said...

=.= LOL
ern

ron said...

whats w the ugly face >_<
had my med interview ytd, the profs were nice (: hehe, thank god for that!

Anonymous said...

peish organise yrmate outing! wahahaa guess who