Thursday, April 12, 2007

it's so not my lucky day.

I'm really irritated with the Channel50 lady who predicted that I would have a lucky day today, cos it was far from it. I have no idea what got into my brain to say the wrong thing during lesson today, I swear my student is damnit pissed off at me now :( whoever said that teachers dont have to please students as well obviously isnt a teacher ... or should I say, I want to feel good after a lesson, and sometimes it just requires me to go that extra step and put in that extra effort. Either way, I think that tutoring can be quite an enjoyable job, and you can really meet lovely people, but it comes with that extra responsibility and it actually requires one to be sociable :x eeks, and morally sound ... and a role model. Which I have to admit, can be difficult to upkeep and maintain at times, cos i do let slip that i can be really naughty and rebellious at times.
I was just commenting that the man i like is married, and they all gave me an incredulous scandalised look. OOPsey.

MSN is not working, as I was just hoping to apologise online, at least he cant see my awkward face like that. :x

erns hasnt replied me. i think she abandoned me for her celeb friend. I'm jealous.

SEE, IT'S NOT MY LUCKY DAY. DAMN IT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehhh when did i abandon u?????

how can u tell ur studnet u like a married man anyway????

ern

ron said...

you always abandon me ok. Dont deny.

And there is no pt denying that i like Mel, and he's married. hehe. oopsey

Anonymous said...

yah mel the bballer..i know mah
erns

ron said...

I mean Melvin, you lump. stop trying to defame me here. irritant.

Unknown said...

=.= u've had a major crush on mel the bballer since forever dun deny..

ern