Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Enfield for GP is depressing much :(

Im going to be posted to Enfield for gp which is depressing because it means 1plus hours of travelling on the train and 16pds for transport per day :(

And I've just received news from seniors working back home in Singapore that they are all jaded and willing to quit their jobs.

What a start to the day. At least, I'm glad I'm doing a&e now, any more surgery and I will actually stab myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually excluding surgery from my back up plan list (in fact urology ranks ye highest now) but as a medical student, I just dont quite enjoy it as many other specialties. Too much standing around, and too little explanation on what is going on.

Also, happy birthday to my dearest daddy today! He's the best one in the world :))

No comments: