Friday, January 27, 2012

Blogging on the go!

Finally got myself blogger on the go which would be a great way for me to collect my thoughts about the day as I head to/ back from Barnet.

The Barnet posting has been a disappointment thus far. I think maybe cos I have been (unfairly) comparing it to my time in a&e Singapore. I hate the inefficiency here and the fact that there isn't much structured teaching at all. This is especially worrying considering that finals are not far away.

I know I would have alot to complain when I get back to Singapore, as everyone has been warning me. The upside of this would be that my firm has been the best thus far. All the people I like best from all my previous firms are now here with me!

It's steamboat round 2 for us yellow medics today at mine, and I'm sure it's gonna be a beautiful feast again! Yay :))

Train is reaching Barnet, ta!

No comments: