Thursday, February 03, 2011

新年终于来了!

Since I am now too stuffed to shower and sleep, I thought I might just do a quick entry here to wish everyone 新年快乐,学业进步,兔年行大运!

Hoping that everyone out there has had a wonderful reunion dinner with your family, friends and loved ones!

I have had a extremely lovely steamboat dinner complete with LOADS of food (chicken, squid, abalone, yong tau foo, fish, 烧肉, chin chow, 年糕, home made banana cake ... BURP), loads of laughter (always the case when you have a hyperactive mark around) and loads of good company! I count my blessings here everyday that I have such lovely friends like them around when Im here in London.
I think when Im back in Singapore, Im definitely going to look back at these times and wish that I could be back here for something like this again.

All in all, Im thankful for the very beautiful CNY reunion dinner which I just had, even if it was cold outside and we didnt have as much pineapple tarts and bak kwa as we would like.

No comments: