Tuesday, February 01, 2011

张敬轩- 我的新欢。

Recently I discovered a singer who has pretty good songs.
Even though he has been around for quite some time, I have never heard of him. But i have definitely heard some of his songs on Yes 933 in the past. I youtubed his name and it came up with quite a few old songs which I used to liked, but I suppose never enough to want to google his name.

张敬轩- 吻得太逼真 (click here if video doesnt load)


This was the song which Yes 933 played that caught my ... ears.
I have since been listening to it on loop.

-

And 新年快乐 to everyone, its 除夕 tomorrow!
To me, its possibly the most important day of chinese new year and Im glad Im spending it with my pseudo- family here in London.
I do hope that all of you friends would be spending it with friends and family and loved ones wherever in the world you are at now (:

No comments: