Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not so Merry Christmas.

My holiday plans are seriously getting screwed all over by this bug of mine.

I wake up late, feel my stomach growling, have a huge meal and then start feeling drowsy and ache-y all over and then go back to sleep.
Which totally screws my revision AND diet plan.
And i hate having to breathe through my mouth, cos it makes my tongue feel like its got scalded and my lips crack. My heart rate's also racing, though I have no idea why. Im drinking so much that I going to the loo every 10mins or so, so I doubt its going to be dehydration.

What a way to spend xmas and start the new year :(

Im def going to be booking a flight back home for next Xmas.
Its not like when I stay here i do anything productive or have plans to travel anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon darling!!

erns

tafmai said...

gotta blog soon :):):)