Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hols are here!

Im so thankful for holidays :D
I have been waiting for this break for a real long time. The days of being able to wake up without swearing at the alarm clock for 2 whole weeks :D This is life!

And since most people are out of town, finally Im going to start having some me time. To catch up with work (unlikely), to catch up on sleep debt, to clean up my room (unlikely, either that or its going to get messed up again)and to read all the Jeffrey Deavers and David Baldaccis that have been waiting for me.
Of course, there is going to be the Boxing Day and New Year Sale to look forward to!
And hopefully, try to go to the gym. (3kg since i came URGHS.)

I cant believe 2010 is coming, time is passing way too quickly!

OK, time to go back to check on my fish pie. 2nd attempt, hopefully it would taste better than the first which I found way too dry.

No comments: