Monday, December 21, 2009

Chubby Tummy's Hols :D

I have been wanting to go to the gym for the past 1 wk or so, but the horrid weather is just making me dread the disgusting walk (although its not more than 10mins really). And now Im down to with a runny nose and bad headache. What a way to spend xmas hols.

The moaning aside, Im glad I finally settled all my travel plans for Jan and Feb :D My brother and some of his friends plus my mum and gran would be coming over! Yay. After days and days of hounding my brother to confirm with his friends on their plans on where they would like to visit and their budgets, we finally have come up with a pseudo- finalised itinerary. We have plans for 2 weekend trips to Madrid and Amsterdam, which Im pretty much very hyped about. Shopping and Hookers, what more can we ask for no? :D Oh of course, not to forget waffles, fries and TAPAS! I hope it would be a blast, thats of course, if I dont get so annoyed by the 2 extra dudes that I would want to stab their eye.
(Erns, I totally feel your pissed-at-thick-skinned-arses now.)

And then it would be off to Venice after that! Im pretty tempted to book a nice place to chill and relax in Venice, instead of staying at a shoddy old shack. But thats also depending on what Carmen have to say about it.
Im still thinking if I should take a short break and stay in London for a weekend or do another trip during the CNY/ Vday wkend. If so, Im considering either Germany, which I have always wanted to visit, or Manchester, since the latter has a huge Chinatown.

So thats one whole month of burnt weekends. Hopefully, I wont be too shattered after that.

No comments: