Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist:

1. Hair Straighteners
2. Foundation Brushes + Bronzers
3. Uggs
4. Winter Coat
5. Ear Muffs & Gloves
6. Wellies
7. A nice big mug
8. Shoe rack
9. Bathroom (Under- the- sink) organiser
10. A nice thick Gym mat

As you can probably tell from the last few items that Im running out of things to ask for (esp when Im asking for household items.)

But of course, I would never mind ...
More dresses, more shoes and more bags! :D

And my greatest wish of all time... LOSE WEIGHT.
Please please please stop buying me food!

Randomly, I know Ive only visited the hairstylist less than 2months ago, but I think i might need another haircut soon. This is the problem with getting an interesting hairstyle, it starts looking really odd after 0.5cm has grown.

No comments: