Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From a very busy Peish.


Tony and Guy Tame-it Hair Serum
For poor souls like me who have had years of annoying unmanageable hair, I have found the solution.
And it is very very affordable now at boots at 2 for 7pounds! (Normal price 7.60pounds or so.)

Aside from whining about not getting to spend CNY in singapore (with good food, awesome CNY songs, and loads of family (angpows) and friends),
I have been trying to plan a CNY gathering here, clean up my room (to welcome the Ox), cook, keep up with school work (adidas is quite wrong in saying impossible is nothing), attend all my lectures from sun up to sun down, catch up on all the pharmco stuff which i have been ignoring, not freak out for Feb Intermodule Test (in 30days time, giving us only 1 weekend to study after the module ends and i completely forgot my first 2 module's work), occassionally plan my upcoming Norway trip with Dj and Erns, work on my essays, keep in touch with friends ...
All these while sleeping by 12.

Not easy really, but at least the non-lack of sleep is keeping me relatively upbeat about it.
And the thing about living on your own is that, after some time you get so awesomely good at multi-tasking.

Ok, lunch break's up, its Multiple Sclerosis next.

Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi.
Till then my friends, you know i miss you! ((((:

No comments: