Wednesday, August 22, 2007

XXZ Gathering

Firstly, I need someone to help me fix my tagboard and make it come up to the top again, cos I have no idea why it disappeared to down under suddenly. Maybe it found Aussie ladies charming .. ok, it wasnt funny. But the point is, I know nuts about HTML and can someone pretty plse help me with it? (:
Had hald a XXZ gathering at my place today, with Rennie and Meix. And it was relaxing-ly fun and ... cool and typically XXZ-ish (: Rented 2 videos to watch and they were fantastic, I totally loved them. Little Miss Sunshine was touchingly amusing, and I absolutely love Dwyane (its such a sexy name aint it?) not only cos he's cute and has a rockin' cool attitude but he is such a cool and loving brother to Olive. Well, part of me always wished that I had an older brother who could look out for me, but then again, I'm pretty contented with being the eldest and having a younger one to bully.
Love actually was cool too- romantic, sweet and comical. And it makes you feel good about the world, and about your life.. that there are tons of people around you who actually loves you or that you will definitely find that love of your life you have been waiting for. Plus there's this super duperly hot guy, with an amazing bod and kinda resembles some CK underwear model who got me, Ren and Meix squealing (:
There's like a gathering of some sorts for me almost every other day for me now, and my calendar is packed with activities all the way till next week, with the UCL camp coming up and all. But still, I want to watch Hairspray, Bourne and Rush Hour! There means having to find 3 afternoons/evenings to fit them in. Hmms, and that just reminds me ... it's finally ice cream time next Tuesday with the tripod people! Cheers to May who finally got down to organizing it (: Hooray!
Back to work in the dingy office again tmr .. Whines :(

No comments: