Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Photo Update~!

tripod group 2/6 CIP follow up- Take the City Walk!

Cindy briefing the kids of Gan Eng Seng Pri
Shanlynn


The sea of people gathering at Padang before the walk.

Sharan and I at her farewell lunch at Swensen's @ Holland V


My Adorable Baby Cousin- benjamin





Issac, ben's brother (and my cousin as well)

XXZ outing at my Place

Belicia, Me and Rennie
Rennie and her model-ish pose.
Reena's sucha hot babe now. How annoying! >_<>

Class Outing at Hotel Phoenix!



Chee Gake and Me
PeiGuan and Me


TRIPOD CLOSING CEREMONY'07

Jeffery and Me

Me, May and Yukit
Me and a retarded looking Zihua
Zihua and Me
Yii Wen and Me
Hing and Me



Tripod's finally over! (: Closing ceremony was officially held at Touch Community Theatre on Friday, 3rd August.

I have had a great time working on Tripod, cos it not only helped make my "Gap Year" meaningful but also, allowed me to meet many great people (: But of course, I'm glad that its over cos i think it's time that I move on and do other things that can challenge and excite me further. And also, I'm very satisfied with our efforts 'cos I think there are many people who are inspired and who will be continuing Tripod in many other places. Cheers to TRIPOD! (:
Planning to go wakeboarding with May, Yukit, Joshua, Joel and some other friends of their's tomorrow at Punggol. Hopefully I will be slightly better this time and not embarrass myself too much >_<>
Preferably Lunch with Prisc followed by Yearmates gathering on National Day.
UK Pre-dept course and Facil Party on Sat.
Start working at my Dad's office on Monday.
I love packed schedules. Well, that's after realising that boredom can kill. Though of course, should I be able to choose, I dont mind being bored if that means I dont have to work. Of course, i shouldnt be fantasizing about smthing that is not possible.
I'm working to save up for a digi cam. Does anyone have any good recommdations for good cams? (:

No comments: