Monday, August 13, 2007

Peish! (and wakeboarding)

Me wakeboarding in Punggol
Me again!


May doing her stuff (:

That's the wonderful Peish again!
woohoo!

Hing .. squinting at the bevy of babes in the neighbouring babe.
May!
Josh with May in the water in the background.
Joshua and May with Hing, that tiny speck, in the background.
Hing .. looking like a pro!

The group shot (:
The 4 people in my boat .. May, Jeffrey, Me and Joshie
May, Jeffrey and Josh
Me, Jeffrey and Josh
Hing .. Woohoo!!



Peish: A slang use of the word Bitch.
E.g. You stupid Peish.

I accidentally googled my nick the other day, and found out to my horror that it meant B*tch. URGH. It's ok, I shall redefine Peish as Cool, Lovable and Funky.

Facil Party was rockin' good though turnout was small. But i love small gatherings better nevertheless. And it was my most successful Pot-luck ever. Yiiwen baked orea cake, Yush brought apple cake, Jess American Cheese cake and salad, Joshua brought hand-made wonton and salad (which was fantastic), Garry's mudpie was in hot demand (and really fantastic!). gosh, we must really have this again. But not before OC dinner, and a chance for me to get back my money >_< hah!


No comments: