Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I want to take leave everyday of this week!

It's highly depressing at work, and its not only 'cos there isnt anyone in here, but also cos the entire place smells funny (a stale smell that gives me a dull aching headache, and makes me cranky and pms-y), and that my work is brainless, boring and frustrating. I'm supposed to be packing all the files in my dad's old office 'cos its gonna get relocated (and renamed), with the present site demolished to make way for the new Reflections @ Keppel Bay. I'm slogging away so that some rich brats can strut around her, looking at the IR in about 10 years time. Now I truly know how the samsui women felt :( Maybe, the PM should come visit me in my place and thank me for my service too ... like how he always does it on TV. I truly wouldnt mind my 30secs of fame.
Babe is currently playing pool in the adjacent (even dingy-er) room .. alone. And I'm so miserable that I'm not being nice and joining her in the game. >_<>
I'm actually hoping that my boss comes back in a while to tell me what to do. So that i will not be idling my time away.
Had dinner at Holland V's Marmalade Pantry last night with Ang and a bunch of councillors who would be flying off (Stef, Charm, Aunty Mindy, Meat and Hon). The food there was not bad, and we got to hear alot of interesting (albeit politically incorrect) stories from Ang. Headed off to Cold Rock after that .. and Meat and I shared this Cheesecake-Pistachio-Cookie Dough Mix, and it tasted not bad (though not fantastic). But Mindy was saying that it tastes just like paddle pop, and i refuse to admit it 'cos i paid 8.5bucks for it and paddle pop is like 80cents? :( Blame it on Garry who promoted it like its heaven, i bet he was a worker there once.
Council dinner at Stef's house on Sat was great (: As it always is with all council gatherings. Though i was sitting outside the function room most of the time chatting with Mon, YanYan and Yvonne. But the room was just a little too noisy (maybe im getting old).. imagine hon+shit+jamie+kailing+meat. But still it was nice (and useful) getting myself updated with gossips and chatting. And of course, seeing my darling Dada and Calvin and XiaoXiao (: Habits die hard!
UCL Fresher's Camp this coming Sunday.. hoping that it will be fun!

No comments: