Thursday, August 23, 2007

Replies to Taggies

My taggie is annoying me so much that i have decided that I am going to reply tag replies in a post:

Meix: Yeps, dirtypants is Xinyu, cos she named herself that. And she is now my house-elf. And she got herself that name cos she was pok enough to turn up in a full white gear to do manual labour. Obviously, she went home in grey, and was almost ostracised in the MRT.

Xinyu: You know someone called Yii Wen? She is replacing you (: And she is smart enough not to turn up in all white even though i didnt tell her anything. And today we are not doing any more packing, mainly data entry, which is why I'm using Joseph's computer to reply you. And I dont think she likes Jay Chou, and today none of us are playing music 'cos i think there is another meeting the another room :(

Garry: Are you sure your arent Mr Cold Rock? Who else can it be? Josh? Identify yourself Mr Cold Rock, and not keep us in suspense! Hah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...eh do something abt ur tagboard lah!!
ern

ron said...

i dont know how, unless u wanna help me. >_<