Friday, May 11, 2007

Working after Work.

It's unfair that erns has a celebrity friend. I want one too >_< where can i go to find one? (wuzun would be nice, so would joonie)

I was just surfing the sites for UCL's Intercalated BSc Programmes and now I am really inclined to go UCL. Just not too long ago, I was still thinking of NUS and now I am completely swayed towards UCL again. I just cant make up my mind. UCL looks so exciting and full of opportunities, and yet I would love to stay in Singapore for my family and my granddad isnt too happy about me going to UK, plus it's going to be quite financially taxing for an overseas education after all :(

Bought my mum a Swatch Watch for Mother's Day. It is the single most expensive thing that i have invested in since I started working. Decided against getting a diamond pendant for her cos its really no point buying a cheapo one that is affordable but ugly. I would rather get a nice watch for her (:

Work has been really busy and I have been working unpaid OT non-stop and also at home (like now .. just that I am taking a break and slacking to recharge). Going to watch council invest/ stepping down rehearsals tmr with Stef. Meeting her for breakfast at Adam as well. After that, I would have 2 tuition (only!), and my night off to work on work again :( and that just reminds me that I would have to scan Kaix the physics paper to help me with, and email Zach my prom sponsorship stuff plus send out my Criminal Record Check to UCL. Loads of things to do .. backlog!

Life is now all about work and tuition (which is work too), solving qns at home for work, and arranging tuition with my students after their lessons. But at least now mid-years are over, and that means that I dont have 3 tuition going on simultaneously >_<

Shall go off to bed now. I still have yet to watch Spiderman 3 and I would love to watch Priceless too. TV Mobile gave it a pretty good review. But i need a light hearted comedy now!
Havent seen the losers for ages. Plus pangsai. Maybe its time to give them a call to arrange an outing soon! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha u come tokyo i'll intro her to you ><

erns