Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Work was quite hectic again as usual, although chow was away for attachment. so i ended up helping stef with her bio workload, and finishing the CCA stuff for Ms Chen. And now I truly understood how irritated the PE dept must have been when we started submitting wierd achievements to be included, since I'm now the only entering these details into the system for the J2 cohort. Irritate me and I would label you as useless in your CCA .. heh.

Chow came back in the late noon and that means increased workload. Had to solve a couple of physics questions and come up with the worked solutions, hopefully I havent forgotten my stuff. But ended up slacking abit after that cos I went for a short break in the staff lounge with Stef that lasted for more than an hour, chatting with mr ngoi (the new council SnR teacher), mr rem (he's one horny obscene guy .. that I never knew) and ms wang. We were stuffing ourselves with the Secret Recipe Banana Choc cake that Ms Wang brought, and also Dilmah tea and oranges (cos its fruits day and the staff got free oranges).

Had tuition lessons after that at clementi and was feeling too lazy (plus i lounged too much and was late for lesson already), and decided to cab to lesson. I'm getting more and more pampered and bratty :( Rushed home after that lesson cos had another one waiting for me at home and it just ended at 11pm. Now, I'm solving Physics questions for my sec2 student. And I'm having an extended lesson with her tmr.
Talk about being exploited :(

No comments: