Saturday, May 05, 2007

Shagged!

Lesson for my Sec 4 Physics students at my place just ended at close to eleven, and it was after a full day of tuition that ranged from pri 1 kids to sec4 Chem as well. But the again, its the kids exam period and its not really daily that i am so busy. But mainly feeling guilty that i pangsei-ed my cousin (whom im supposed to tutor) on friday cos Chow made me stay in late to edit the minutes that I took for the meeting that I sat in to discuss about the MOE's School Cockpit system and the HCI school portal system. It was rather interesting though, listening to how certain things worked in MOE, and in schools as well. And listening to both of the parties boast abt how impressive they system can potentially be. Left school at 6plus in a hurry, and had to catch a cab to tuition at Bkt Panjang after that. Got a little flustered and hot-tempered after that, and I nearly almost raised my voice at one of my kids who just couldnt understand algebra equations after teaching him for so long. thank god his brother was smarter, though less obedient and more cheeky, but easier to teach anyway.

Watched Tank's school concert in HC with Prisc on thursday and i will try to post up the pics i took asap. He's a really talented singer with a nice voicebox, though i would say that the crowd was anything but fantastic. Well, I was one of those lousy audience .. hardly clapping and not screaming at all. The girl beside me was one of the contestants who went up and my brother thought she screeched like a cat that has its tail burnt ... and most of the audience were sniggering when she sang anyway. Really quite sad ... and when Tank threw his posters in our general direction she fought for it like it was a million bucks (or more) and nearly toppled the camera. it was sadly amusing, in my opinion.

A sadly full day of tuition for me tmr, that starts at 8.30am at bkt panjang (damnit). that jus means i have to be up by 7am :( this is terrible. and lessons potentially till 11pm. i lead a sad life.

Mother's Day is coming and so is darling Ern's b'day.
I think i kinda miss ernie-ku and huien-lump.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you too peishy...

and from the way u described the concert..i really pity TANK. 他好歹也是蛮有知名度的歌手back in Taiwan lor...