Monday, November 28, 2011

A&E Post Week 1

I cant believe that I havent managed to meet a single one of my mates since I came back to Sgp! But, I havent been so happy being in school for such a long time. Every single day, I come back smiling and eager to share all the beautiful things which has happened to me!

Week 1 in A&E has been incredibly busy but wonderful for me. I have seen a great doctor (in fact more than one) in action, he is the epitome of exactly what I hope to achieve when I graduate- clinically astute, kind and genuinely caring to his patients. All these amazing people I meet, they just totally blow my mind away! Not only have I rediscovered my love for medicine but have been truly inspired to work hard so that I could be doctor worthy to work alongside them in future :D Afterall, I cant say I want to come back to Singapore to help my people when I have nothing to offer them yes?

I have a long day in A&E Resus today, seeing one critical case come in after another. Will probably speak about them in time to come cos they are just too exciting to be mentioned in a one liner or two and I need to finish reading up on my acid base disorders and interpretation of ABGs before night take.

Meanwhile, everyone please pray for the best for my interview for residency this friday! I really really want the spot (so does everyone there i guess).

No comments: