Tuesday, November 01, 2011

London

Back in London now doing my special study module in O&G, high risk maternal medicine. After which, I will be back in Singapore again (I must be spending more time in Singapore than London this year) after this 4 week module for my final SSC in A&E at SGH. Kinda nervous and yet excited at the same time. Nervous cos I expect to have my ass kicked by the singaporean students and excited cos i think i'm going to be able to see loads (: It's all about pride aint it?
And its going yet another beautiful christmas in singapore with friends and family, really looking forward to it. That being said, I think Im starting to see a home in London, with all my beautiful and fun friends.

Best friend Prisc would be in town this weekend which is getting me all excited! We are going to watch the best cartoon of all times, LION KING IN 3D at the Imax at waterloo. My first time there, and to watch my fave childhood movie, how very nice! :D


No comments: