Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hwa Chong Night London 2011

Last weekend was definitely amazing, and it got me counting my blessings.
(Omg, my Itunes just started playing 心旅 as Im typing this.)

I have to admit I had formal events like this. I hate it that I dont know how to put on make up properly and that every single dress makes me look extremely fat.
Yet I love that it is an excuse for all of us busy people to out aside what we are doing grudgingly and end up enjoying ourselves tremendously anyway. At events like this, I count my blessings that I have such great friends around me who can always make me laugh, whom I could count on and who make breathe a sigh of relief instead of turning bright red when they remind me that I have a wardrobe malfunction.

4 years down, and I love and trust them even more than ever.

Presenting the 32nd in London 2011 (:



And for the first time, I could really relate to the song lyrics. And in our eyes, I see signs of "having seen the world" and "age".
Gosh.

No comments: