Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HELP!

Im positively suffocating under the sheer amount of work for this end of module exam. I really wished there was no exams so that I could go in every day and roam the clinics and wards and enjoy Paediatrics & Dermatology. (Or they could just cut down the number of weeks i had to spend in GP.)

Im currently swinging from 2 extreme ends of total panic to complete depression & hopelessness.

I really cant wait for this all to end and head off to Italy, Croatia, Paris and Turkey. Actually, I want this to end so that I can have a good night's sleep without nightmares and having to wake up to mug.

So all you kind souls out there, pray for me that I will somehow get through this with some sanity intact :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peishhyy!!
JiaYou!! :)

<3 from back at home,
Joshz