Monday, March 14, 2011

Helping Japan.


For those of you guys who are thinking of doing your own little part for Japan, one of my friends have set up a JustGiving page to raise some funds for Shelterbox. Shelterbox provide emergency shelter and lifesaving supplies for families around the world who are affected by disasters at the time when they need it the most.

I tried to do my part by putting in some money and keeping them in my prayers. My friend has set up this page and pledged to give a 100USD Amazon voucher to 1 lucky person. (Although this should not be our motivation in contributing anyway, but if it gets the job done, I suppose its good too.)
I know ideally, we would all like to give abit more than just cold hard cash. But, I guess whilst money isnt everything, it can get us some things as well. So, hopefully with this little bit that we are doing, it can all add up to alot. Spread the word, like this you are giving more than just your X-amount.

For more details, your can visit Rachel's page.

No comments: