Thursday, June 03, 2010

I hate Packing.

Packing is a bitch.

Have been spending the past god knows how long and Im only 1/3 my way through my room.
I suppose I have myself to blame mostly for having SO much junk. I possibly (literally) have 5x the amt of stuff my geek gamer neighbour has. Its getting to an embarrassing state really. I do have a feeling that Kiki isnt going to be too happy when she sees the amount of rubbish i have.

Doesnt help that my mum and gran left a whole load of their stuff here, clothes which i wont wear and stuff which I dont use.
And my mum aint keen on my giving them all away. Which means they would continue to lie there rotting.

And packing means leaving.

Im def going to miss it here. Though, at least I do really look forward to living in my new place and with a new flatmate (:

No comments: