Saturday, June 12, 2010

And a new life begins.

Didnt realise how tired I was until I have had time for a proper sleep.

Just woke up from my 3rd nap of the day, and 2nd cup of coffee and I feel like I can only possibly last for another 2 hours before Im going to KO.

And yesterday, I said goodbye to 2 of my dearest friends. It was emotional, but at least Im thankful that this year I have met people that I have met people whom I am able to say weepy goodbyes to. I must have said bye to S for about one thousand and one times which started from Schafer to the tube station to the airport itself to the departure gantry to the multiple calls as she waited for the plane to take off.

And now, I look at the Torchlight icon at my dock, and I dont feel that great an urge to play it anymore. Not just cos I dont own a mouse, but because, there isnt someone to share the joy with me when I find smthing new.

Its odd saying this, esp when its 1mth to exams and nowhere near the start or the calendar year or academic year, but now its time to put things behind and start afresh. I must be blessed to have the most awesome new apartment and new flatmate I could possibly ask for.
And now, lets all cross our fingers and hope that I am going to be able start catching up and make it up in time for a whole year of not working.

No comments: