Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good friends, good food, good weather, good times.

Had a wonderful start to my lovely weekend with a dinner with Dada and Jamie at Villandry's yesterday. The food there was fab and the ambience real posh. The price was good as well, at 50% off on toptable.
And of course, catching up with old friends is always great. Jamie hasnt changed one bit- looks glam but still behaves in the most hilariously embarrassing way ever. Im totally looking forward to going home in Aug (:

Since my flatmate's off to Paris with her bf this wkend, I get the whole flat to myself. Which means that I get to do embarrassing (and guilty) things which I would normally not do with her about. Like waking up at an embarrassingly late hour, playing torchlight, finishing the whole tub of Haagen Daz, and watching silly commercials for hours on youtube.


Im surprised to find out Messi's not very much older than I am.
And that Kaka is an evangelical devout Christian who married his childhood sweetheart!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just saw the very apt description of me. A few things in life will change, but some thing never ever change. Guess that would be our unglamness haha

Thanks for finding the place, LOVED it!