Saturday, November 21, 2009

Salt Yard.

The highlight of my meal at Salt Yard, Charlotte Street.
Courgette Flowers, with goats cheese and a tinge of honey drizzled on it.

Plum and Almond Cake with Salt & Caramel Ice Cream.
Picture doesnt quite do it justice to be honest, tasted loads better than this looks :D

Salt Yard seriously serves amazingly orgasmic Tapas.
The tortillas here were my fave, and in my opinion better than those I had in Barcelona 1 yr back. (Hear this Ernie? :D)

Yum and Happy now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT!!!!!!!!!
damn, i'm craving spanish now.
and u need to start ur diet today..

erns

ron said...

Yes i know, DJ just left and Ive plans to head down to the gym in about 1h time :D

SPANISH IS SOOO GOOD. Seriously, tortillas are like ... whoever invented such a humble yet dangerously good food was def a genuis!

And last night we were making plans to visit MICHELIN STARS RESTAURANTS!
Does Japan have any michelin star restaurants? :D :D :D

I KNOW GET G TO BRING YOU TO EUROPE FOR XMAS? SOUNDS GOOD? CAN I SUGGEST TT TO HIM?

Unknown said...

u know he just sent me an email about your suggestion..haha.

and yes there are michelin star restaurants in japan..although lots of people say the ratings are not reliable cos angmohs dunno how to judge japanese food..:P

erns