Saturday, November 07, 2009

Rebirth.

What a week it has been for me.

Having Stef over, Meeting the PKK people and councillors, Mini- Maf, falling ill (so much so I had to take time off school), getting better, having dj over, watching Blood Brothers (4th row from the front for 15quid hehe), catching up on my sleep debt (out at 9pm, up at 9.45am) and a very lovely quiet Sat morning and noon.

Its going to be my flatmates' reading week, and my busy week. Not that I am complaining cos i really do like going to the hospital. I love my Hepatobiliary (basically the liver and gall bladder and stones and stuff) rotation. The consultants are absolutely charming, and awesome teachers.
As Rae said, I would feel rejuvenated after a bought of illness. And indeed I do, I feel like its time for me to start working very hard to catch up on all that I have missed. Esp since there is only 3 weeks left for surgery. I think im going to miss it very very much :(

Time really passes too quickly.

1 comment:

tafmai said...

i love the silly flowchart hahahahah

i still can't really walk in high heels. i wish there was a way to practise without having look like a tottering idiot in public for a while