Monday, August 24, 2009

Buhbye Singapore :(

I hate packing.
I hate worrying about going overweight (literally too). The thought of having to lug those heavy luggages and backpacks and barangs just totally ruins my mood. And on top of that, I dont have someone waiting for me when Im in London (unlike lovely singapore) plus cab fares can actually kill, so I have to lug them onto the tube and through the crowds.

I find it interesting (actually, appalling) how London is like one of the major cities in the world, yet most of its tube stations dont have escalators and lifts. Cant they spare a thought for not only the millions of visitors and tourists who have to lug their bloody heavy bags up and down those 1000 steps but also, for the disabled who practically cant take tubes cos of this?

And I hate packing cos it always means leaving :(
Finally, packing means that there is going to be a point of time when you have to ...
UNPACK. damnit.

2 comments:

Angel said...

aww. i'll miss u lots and lots!! ><

Paul said...

take care there! I'll meet u when i'm over =D I am so gonna crash schaffers since i dun have hall meals now HEHE! and we can go grocery shopping at huge sains together! =D