Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The things people say.

Referring to the previous post, i meat 399 Kroners :( And thats for 1 ticket only okayy. (I was supposed to book for everyone.) Either way, I should get over it already.

Anw, i have no idea what I am doing at 3.30am reading stuff like this, but these are funny:

1. The World's Shortest Man
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/World/Story/STIStory_337950.html

'My dream is to continue to hold the world title of smallest man,' Mr He said.
He said one chicken nugget was enough to fill him for the day, although he said he can eat up to a bowl of hot noodle soup when he's feeling particularly hungry.

2. 13 Year Old Becomes a Father
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/World/Story/STIStory_337952.html

'When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble,' Alfie said. 'We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react,”
'I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.

Seriously, the things people say.
Well, but still, its entertaining (: We need stuff like this in the world to spice it up a little.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those 2 kids ought to be locked up..tsk