Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Peish's 25.

1. I love green.
2. I dyed my hair olive green, but no one can tell. It looks brown. Im waiting for it to fade so I can put in another colour.
3. I like green food. Like Pandan cake, Green Tea Pocky and Green Tea Mochi!
4. I love coffee. If it wasn’t bad, I would have 5 cups a day.
5. I like taking showers, and if it didn’t make my skin so dry, I wont limit myself to 3 a day.
6. I tend to like things starting with H- Heroes, House, Harry Potter.
7. I love Pachelbel’s Cannon in D. Its been my favourite tune since … forever.
8. I hate chocolate, the milk ones especially.
9. I hate the cold. Bring on the hot sun anytime.
10. I would rather be tanned than fair.
11. I always wished I could fly or teleport so that I don’t have to wake up so early for school. And that’s also cos im don’t like plane rides.
12. I hate IT stuff. Im a technophobe (if there’s such a word).
13. I got a Mac cos stef told me that its for computer idiots who don’t know how to deal w viruses.
14. I haven’t updated my ipod for more than 1 yr.
15. I like oldies. Hence, no need for ipod updates.
16. I cant survive on less than 6hrs of sleep.
17. I have slept for more than 24h without waking up once before. I would have gone on if my friend hadn’t called me.
18. My nickname Peish came about when I forgot to write in the other part of my name in sec1. As to why JC friends and uni friends call me that too without me telling them, I have no idea.
19. Peish sounds like Peach in French (Peche). The angmohs find it easier to pronounce it than my name.
20. My dream was to visit all the Disneylands in the world before I turn 21. Seeing that it is not possible, now I hope to do it within my lifetime.
21. I have never gone clubbing before.
22. I believe in horoscopes and zodiac signs and lucky colours and charms.
23. I wish Australia has the same school holidays as UK ☹
24. I like people who make me laugh and I laugh the most when im with the losers. I also laugh at grape and may and hing and my yrmates and the councilors and many others whose feelings im too kind to hurt.
25. I want to go to the beach and watch the sunset and cycle. I want lily to then drive us to Maxwell to pig out after that. (hint)

-

I dont want feb intermodule tests to come up, someone tell me how is it possible to finish mugging in time!
And winter makes me sooo sleepy. I sleep for more than 8h and i still have to take naps.

Anyway, randomly today my cute little kids in Mandarin class started sticking to me. Omg, This is def what makes the long travel down worthwhile ((:

Ok back to books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha peish! Its a blessing to be able to sleep! I haven't been able to sleep more than 5 hours even if I try. HAI YA.