Friday, February 06, 2009

Snow Snow come again! Dont wait for another day!

The weekend is here finally :)
After a week of screwed up sleeping cycles, i finally have days whereby i can sleep at odd- ball hours legitimately. I have no idea why i can concentrate on stuffs at night, and no matter how early i sleep, i get so sleepy in the noon anyway. Which is why i kinda stopped trying Rae's healthy lifestyle plan of sleeping early and waking up early.

Anyway, according to some of my PDS group mates, it seems like it might just snow again on monday, hopefully it would be bad enough to have all our lessons cancelled hehe. I'm such a terrible (but normal) student. And im wishing this even though we will face the consequences in time to come when the make up lectures start piling up. But Carpe Diem, let us live the moment for now!

Im still torn as to whether I would go for HC night. I really would like to go, but there is that silly feb intermodule test coming up which is making me feel so miserable. And my 3k (or is it 3.5k) word dissection essay due the same week, cos i would be in norway when the project's due. And i think me and miche have officially abandoned our head. I dont even think i completely removed all the fascia over my parotid gland.

Randomly, I still have yet to solve the mystery of the delicious London Pandan cake. I got it from the shop that Jason said it was from, but it still doesnt taste as good as that night's. How come ah, unless he is not sharing his secret!

And the pound is now rising :(

No comments: