Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Overdued Pictures.

Internet in MIC is finally up, after 2 very long and frustrating weeks!

And so here are some random pictures, others cant be bluetoothed from my phone for some strange reason :x

Lanterns in Chinatown. As with most Chinese, they have this mentality that more is better.


I particularly love that Yeo's sign. Yay to singaporean brands (:

Curry puff (the one on the left) and Part of our Nasi Lemak at Rasa Sayang. Im thinking they call it special curry puff cos the cant recreate the ones they have in Singapore.
The owner apparently owns Inn Noodle at Tot Court too (or so someone i met at SUKA's CNY dinner told me).
Food here is not bad, not fantastic though, but has quite a few Msian and Singaporean dishes. With real spice, not the brit level of spiceness.

I absolutely love this picture of Grape.
nAnd here she is looking quite happy with Nasi Lemak and "Curry Puff". But to be fair, the curry puff was qte good and relatively reasonably priced (by London standards at least). 3 for 3pounds.

At the CNY fair with Rae

Finally I see Mark and Pauline.

With Guotong.



More pictures would be up soon hopefully, now that my internet is working.
And now its time to fix dinner ((: I shall make tangyuan tonight too!

Love it that school's out (again) cos of the snow. Hoping that there would be a snow storm today again!

No comments: