Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to Lonelyland.

Its about 24hrs before I have to leave for the airport, bound for gloomy london. And thats away from my favourite lovely sunny singapore for another 2mths or so. With anat tests and endofyears awaiting me : (

When I was young, i thought i was someone really independent. But of course, I have come to realise that being extremely un-dainty does not equate to being independent and strong.
I always thought that it would be easy for me to make friends, as long as I try. But i realise that as I grow up, it takes a lot more for me to refer to someone as a friend. And I generally become reluctant to make friends. (Yes I admit i actually dread having to go through the process.)
And I realised that I havent been appreciating my family enough.

Okok, back to doing PI for my brother.
And then packing that dreadful luggage for ... london :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must count down the days. when you next coming back? we go do fun things together!

meixian

Glorijoy said...

bye peishh! jiayou for your spots!