Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away.

Im terribly homesick, but somehow not at all miserable.
I have tons of work to catch up with, I passed my anat spots (yay glori!) but i didnt do all that well (in fact it sucks if i were to compare it with the rest of the singaporeans), and Im perpetually tired (I doubt its still jetlag)...
But somehow during the hours Im awake (which is miserably pathetic already!), I have actually been feeling rather happy. Beats me why too, cos there are tonnes of reasons for me to be stressed and frustrated.

Weather in London was kind ytd, but today is back to that drabby drizzle and cold gloomy sky. May the sun come back again.
And may Erns and Miche get well soon.
And may I retain the information that I have read : (((

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello dearie!!! HANG IN THERE OKAYS!!!
You're bound to be an outstanding medic must not stop halfway!! :)

GOGOGO! meet up when you're back in Sg okays!

<333 shaoning