Sunday, December 16, 2007

The start of the Holidays.

Its finally officially the holidays. Though ironically, now I have this nagging voice in me to start work, get my bum off the bed and face off facebook and msn.
But it isnt working, Im homesick and I want to know so many things about Singapore. I want to know whats happening- if there are new policies, who is the top psle student of the year, any xmas sales in singapore, which star is dating which star again ... SERIOUSLY ANYTHING SINGAPOREAN. Which is why I spend so much time on facebook replying emails and on msn. And homesickness reduces you to some kinda goo. You just sit stoned, and non- functional.

And, yes supposed to have breakfast with Kelv and some of my hallmates this morning. But i think all pangsei. Which i dont mind, cos Im actually so darn tired from last night. I was online talking to Kelv about all sorts of stuff till late, and now i pretty much feel quite like a zombie. But i woke up anyway- part of me feel like i should wake up cos i asked people but part of me just dont want to go out at all. So im pretty happy (and tired) now, sitting in my room, and probably going back to dreamland later.

Last week of school has been so slack for me, and not because there isnt many lessons but because I have been slack- like really slack. I have started sleeping in class, missing lectures (cos my family was in town, and I thought it was important than going for a not-too-fantastic lecturer), and i know this is the start of a slippery slope. I have tried so hard to be good, and now its all destroyed. Like what Monica said, Its the opening of the floodgates, the start of many to come. And it better not be, cos after xmas break, Im going to be a good kid and work hard, so that I can earn my reward to Japan and Korea.

Met up with Monica last night (and thats whom the breakfast vouchers came from) cos she was in london for a short while. And it was great (: I miss her so much and its so much like old times just sitting and chatting to her- and doing our favourite activity (guess what. no surprises. starts with a B.)
Stef is coming back from italy later. And i might possibly bug her to go for a musical with me. I love love love watching musicals.
And this isnt good, what expensive hobbies I have (:


OK BACK TO SLEEP. cheap and good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes please work hard. i'll be waiting for u in tokyo..

<3 ern