Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The looming of the Winter Break

The coming of the holidays actually worry me. And i have loads of reasons for it-
1. There is actually a nagging thought at the back of my head that tells me that I should not have slacked off in the last 2 weeks of school, cos now I have LOADS to catch up on. And there already isnt enough time to eat and sleep and recharge, much less prepare for the coming term.
2. 2 extremely annoying essay due on the first day of school at 5pm. And no, I dont not know how to go about starting it.
3. A more annoying learning diary. I absolutely detest such stuff- I end up being positive and not cynical and not myself. Absolutely distressing.
4. Im getting too fat. And I cant stop eating cos it is the festive season. Bad excuse and I hate myself for it. (Speaking of which, Im stuffing my face with Gu Choc Brownie and Cantuccini that Stef brought me from Italy and drinking my favourite Sainsbury's Red Tea now.)
5. I'm going to spend too much money for my own good. Boxing sale has yet to start and I have started shopping. This aint good at all, seriously.
6. Im homesick and Im jealous of Stef and Mich and Charm who are home in sunny singapore now. I miss the tripod people, I miss SnR, I miss the Losers, I miss my random friends in Japan, in Australia and people like Pangsai and Boobs. And Im not supposed to be whining, Im supposed to be happy that Im going to scotland for xmas.
Im sure I will be ... If im warm enough, that is.

Ok NO MORE WHINING. I get absolutely disgusted at myself when I do stuff like this, but I just have to get it off my chest and now im good (:

Its time for be to go Chinatown and get some stuff for my family who are happily enjoying their tour of uk, while I sit here and sulk that Im travelling north for the xmas and going to battle winter at full force. Wish me loads of luck people, and I wish you all ...
A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS (:

I count my blessings and You are defintely one of them. Thank you!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

miss you too dear! have a merry xmas!!

<3 from tokyo

Anonymous said...

PEIIIIIIIIISH

HOW ARE YOU!!

hahah i hate that stupid essay to death as well -_- totally wrecking my holidays man. don't be so sad! I'll be the sad one when u're back in march man!!!

need anything from singapore? :)

tell you what a stupid shit indian man did to me today. urgh.

you beloved

weixian said...

I miss my random friends in Japan, in Australia and people like Pangsai and Boobs.

Peish? Peishhhhhh? you... you misss me? hahahaha YAY!!!! i miss ya too man, and i miss your neighbourhood hahahaha. march will come in no time k hahahaha can't wait to see you again.

(and i think i've grown fat too. nevermind haha. in africa, fat is beauty. just pretend we're in africa:))

-meixian