Monday, December 10, 2007

My dear lil brother is coming to town!

Finally, my family is coming tmr! Im pretty excited about it, though i would think that im probably less excited that I would have been about 1 mth ago, cos im really starting to enjoy life abit more here. Well, i love life that doesnt involve doing work ;) (And I have gone on a work hiatus.) And im going to watch chelsea- valencia tmr, hope that it would be a good match (the atm at stamford bridge better be good)! Quite looking forward to it, and i can imagine people like kep and pea being jealous. This is one of the good things about being in london- there are tons of things to do, if you can afford it of course.

Woke up earlier than usual to pass Moo some sushi that I made in the sushi sweatshop with mich yesterday. And brought down some for dinner, but i still have like LOADS of it left. I think i still can feed an army with it :( Meaning that its going to be my meals for the nxt couple of days, which is making me miserable just thinking about it. Maybe I shall bring it for the medics tmr, and get them to help me clear it. Plus it makes me look nice and friendly.

Hung out with some of my hallmates after dinner and we were surfing the web for pictures of kangkong, cos one of them is thinking of making some food for her friends. Kelv and mich came over to bum around after that and it was as usual loads of crap. Plus kelv brought me EGG TARTS FROM SELFRIDGES. Best eggtarts in london i promise! A must try, and possibly better than singapore's. Though maybe hk and macau might beat it but i havent tasted those since very long ago, so i have pretty much forgot the taste of it. Mich brought some Gu choc cake, it was AMAZING as well. Calories just as amazing. And i think i consume about an average (for a male) of 2500 calories a day, i have to find a way to cut down on it somehow. :( And i think its going to get worse when my family comes. I seriously have NO SELF DISCIPLINE. No wonder im here now when 3hrs ago, i set about trying to read physiology. Terrible.

Finally uploaded the Birmingham trip pictures onto facebook, go check it out people! (Though i have to wait for Eelin to come back from spain to get the high quality pictures.)

Its a cold day today, heard from mich that its -2degrees. Terrible. Its days like this that makes me regret buying my lovely fridge.

I'm looking fwd to the hols after this week! And then i wont be jealous of the oxbridge and ULSOP people anymore! (:

AND MON is coming to london, i cant wait! <3
The days in London are just starting to look good, despite the coming of a cold winter.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: