Monday, January 29, 2007

I LOVE LEE JUN KI.

Decided to stop being so picky and settled on a $240 per month, twice per week tuition job and hope it turns out well. I just spoilt the market but agreeing to such meagre pay but I'm desperate. Okay wait, I should just say that I am doing charity yeah? (:

And i kindof found a afternoon job as a telemarketeer as well, although I am probably on probation and I have quotas to meet, which my mum says is going to be stressful. My uncle thinks that it is a rubbish job and has been asking me to help out at his office (I'm not too keen though since I'm going to be working alone and it's going to be rather boring.) But still, I'm going to give it a shot and see if my sexy voice can really charm people. Afterall, it is a temp job. So even if it is really terrible, I just have to endure for a month or so.

Anyway Yearmates Gathering at my house was a disaster. Thanks to Lim Xinyu the organiser. A grand total of 2 people turned up, including her. And all we did was just to complain that we were terribly bored and watched random shows on TV and junked (and I felt so guilty so I havent junked for a really long time and I still had a lingering cough and yet I stuffed myself). But still it was nice (although i didnt get to kiss babe) because I havent slobbed around with the 2 of them for ages. It really just rocks to meet up with old pals. Especially when they are slobs like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club dear. Lee Jun Ki rocks!
ern

Anonymous said...

PEISHHHH
hahahaha why you keep blaming me!
and it wasnt a disaster la!! better than you rotting alone right? ;) and you call me a slob sommore!! hrmphhhh

guess who