Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm stalked by Peishophiles.

Yearmates Chillin' Out Session at my Place this Sunday (:
How exciting!! It's been a real long time since I last saw my lovely BABE (having pangsei-ed her quite a few times. I'm so terribly sorry my lovely lady.) and I've been yearning for her lovely cherry lips ever since god-knows-when. And of course sexy-boobs wonder how she has been progressing, michong wonder if she has still been hanging out at tp fighting gangsters and encouraging them to join youth challenge and yes, i would like ong to bring me on a ride on her bike again. Beats any roller coaster that feeling of exhilaration! I really would like to learn how to cycle.
But can't help it that Princesses don't know how to cycle since its more common for us to erms, horseride for example?
It's been terribly boring for me at home. I'm grounded since I'm sick and I hope I can get better soon because I think i might just die of boredom. Speaking of which, I feel kind of guilty that i am still currently jobless (even though I have had a couple of offers). Maybe it's time to drop my lovely ed a msg and implore him to help pull strings to get some sort of attachment soon (: Ah, talk about finding friends only when in need.
On a side note, anyone who has P5/6 Math, Please contact me. I kinda need some materials on it (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyo..title sooo ego -.- am bored.see u in a bit at Su.
ern