Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Living like a Princess-- Doing Nothing.

Just came back from 2 Job Interviews, and got an immediate offer from one of them as tutor/ admin person. And I can't believe I was silly enough to say that my pay is negotiable and agreed to quite a terrible pay (for a tutor). But well, i might just insist that i want to be paid more tomorrow? Shall go discuss with my parents later and see how I can try feed my bleeding bank account. At least it means that i might just be able to pay for my food and spendings when i'm in uni. And that means i'm less of a leech. And makes me less guilty. Talk about self- interest only.

Feeling much better now that my fever seemed to have subsided and my sore throat is getting slightly better (though its still a little irritating). And i slept abit more today, which makes me feel quite good because i think insomnia's the worst thing that can happen to anybody. In fact despite the fact that i was awake at four plus, i manage to get back to sleep and was almost late for my 10am interview (: well well, i guess i'm really the only person to be happy that i woke up late.

Hols are great (but i'm starting work tmr), because i get to stuff myself with korean seaweed and read Jue Dai Shuang Jiao for the fourth time and start blogging again. And the stuff i worry about is where to have dinner with erns today; and if it would be very disturbing that i can now possibly meet prisc daily for breakfast and dinner since I now work at hougang, and how i can cheat huien out of another treat that i owe her. Speaking of my lump of nonsense, its huien's bday this sat and i was just wondering what i should get her? If you want to give me suggestions but need to know her better, she's this think-she-is-quite-cool and not-too-ugly-but-not-pretty flat-chested queen of loser who is really very giam (stingy) and greedy. Hmms, what a nice description of my friend (: Now you get an idea of what she's like.

Ernie has just gmail-ed me to tell me that calling myself a princess is SO primary school. (yes, she cannot use msn because her boss firewalled the computer. but i wonder if one can actually turn off the firewall?) so i appeal to all my fans out there to help me with a nicer title to this blog. your help and comments would be greatly appreciated and taken into account. and no i do not need you to reiterate the fact that my blog name sounds so primary school. Why is it that Diana marries Charles and she gets to be called Princess Di and I don't get the title when i married ... you-know-who.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha first to comment.well you can name your blog after me, how's that!
ern

ron said...

i am extremely disgusted that u want me to call my blog
"a bald man" AKA ornie-ku.

Anonymous said...

ornie-ku is not a bald man..u u..twit...
ern

Anonymous said...

peishy thank you for the cardigans.^_^ remind me to pay you the remainder ah..
ern