Monday, October 26, 2009

UP and around on a bright Monday Morning

Turned all my clocks, but my handphone/ alarm clock back 1 hour.
So here I am, chirpy and awake and WAITING FOR SCHOOL TO START (?!?) at 7am in the morning. This is beyond sad! But i like the feeling of getting ready for work in a relaxing manner, taking my own sweet time to get dressed and have breakfast.

And Im so glad that Dj is going to be around for xmas to travel around with me! We are currently looking at somewhere sunny.
Stef is coming over for the weekend, and there is going to be Mini Maf for me to meet everyone.
I have a hunch this is going to be a relatively good week, crossing my fingers and hoping that I wont lag for my new Urology rotation as I did for the past few.

Im ashamed to say this, but i am now officially extremely sick of B&J's icecream, after having (too much of) it for the past 1wk (every single day, urghs). Things like this happen when there is 2for1 offers and only 3 flavours are restocked each time -_-"

No comments: