Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Shopping Trips and such.

Shoot shoot bang bang. The assassin strikes. 

I love random spontaneous trips (my backlog doesnt)!
On monday, Rae, my roomie and I went down to oxford street after deciding that we were sick of work and that it is essential to get some xmas shopping done there and then. 

And so here we are along Oxford street, London's famous shopping street. Lightings are up but nothing as fantastic as that of Singapore I bet. 
Dj reckons that those lights on the (leaf-less) trees looks like cobwebs.


BLOOMingdales! With out primark and M&S food bags hehe.
(And cobweb lightings in the background!)

With my roomie outside M&S. 
The 3 of us were basically taking loads of random shots of this (in diff permutations) in the middle of no where and attracting odd stares :x

Check out the specks of xmas lighting in the background. 

I have a HALO! Hehehe. 

And so i concluded the shopping trip with some random food stuff for friends and family and clothes for my brother (Yes, half my luggage is clothes for him.) I only wish I have more luggage space. 

Sad thing was that i caught a cold after that (either or, dj passed the bug to me). Which really is annoying cos I find it quite impossible to go to bed with a blocked nose and breathing to my mouth when the air is so dry already :x 

Ok I cant wait to be back. I need some sun! But at least, Im going to end my last few days in London nicely since Im meeting Yush tonight and also HUIEN HUNNYBUNS IS GOING TO BE IN LONDON TMR ((: 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

peishy update pls!!

are u having too much fun u dun have time to update???
jealous.. :P