Friday, August 22, 2008

Post- PKK blues.

I think Im putting on all the weight I lost in Hin Khao. Its amazing how my appetite can just inflate to the current level after almost starving myself (and living on Pocky) for 9days. Oh well, being able to enjoy food is a blessing in itself.

I was bored out of my mind today, because its just so odd to have nothing to do at all. A couple of admin stuff here and there, but otherwise, its a listless and aimless day. Sadistically, i quite miss being busy. And i miss the scorching hot sun (I think Im becoming ba, or crazy in thai).

On a side note, I went down to Jitterbugs Swingapore where Mark dances at, and now Im convinced to do some Swing in London. And i have managed to convince babe to do down for this one off event in Esplanade for some tasters, hopefully this would be the start of a less boring life in london :)

Will post up PKK photos soon!

No comments: