Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Random Ranting

I like being in Singapore, even though I havent really been doing much except for watching loads of tv, teaching my brother (who seems like he is going to fail anw, but im praying and hoping otherwise), eating LOADS (and putting on loads as well), occassionally going out with my mum and aunts, to a random art exhibition with boobie and sporadically planning for the Thai CIP trip which Im going with the medics in August, and a recce trip with Stef and Jaime in July (qte looking forward to this!).

On a side note, I doubt Im going to HK anymore : (
'Cos its not as cheap as expected, and mainly cos I dont seem to have much time. (Never enough for singapore anyway.)
Plus my granny wants to go with us to HK, Japan and Aussie nxt year, so no harm waiting. It's not like HK will fly away right. hehe.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha im so tired peish. but only 2 more days! ;D today's paper was really difficult haha i kept gg shit shit shit under my breath and wondering y i decide to do math xD ahahahahaaha.

Anonymous said...

now i think solving a math paper is like being thrown a timebomb and trying to find the right wire to cut..thennnn at the last few min u sort of give up and PABOOM!!!! :D

ron said...

I like your analogy about you being a bomb detonator. Sounds wayy cooler than saying I solve differentiation and integration (is that what you math geeks do?).

Dont worry you would be back in singapore soon.
And im sure the chinese kias will find it harder (since no more model an sheet anymore), if u found it hard.

Anonymous said...

COME JAPAN!!!!

erns

tafmai said...

hi xinyuuuuu, peishhhhh pls make the m'sia trip happen ok, if it doesn't, i will fall into depression and die. serious. my job is killing me :(

Anonymous said...

yea where shall we go!! i dont mind anywhere without roller coasters. im on my red carnation day meix!!!

ron said...

Okok, we have to find a common day that is good for us too.
When would be a good time for you guys too? ((:

Anw, i want to go cycling. Im degrading into a slob at home :(

Anonymous said...

"i dont mind anywhere without roller coasters."

xinyu what do you mean??? you want to somewhere w/o roller coasters ahhhh.... :S

seriously peish, any day at all! i can take leave! yippee! (but if possible, overlap with weekend also la.. temp staff take too much leave not too nice)

and oh yes cycling.

and oh yes potong pasir ngo hiang and cheap dvd rental. oh my oh my. cant frigging wait, shit!

Anonymous said...

YA WAIT FOR ME! ok me also gd with most days leh. early july? then dont have to wait so long. HEHE. i want to watch dvds with you allllllll. i'll be back soon! peish i finished packing in 3 hours..pro not? not really packing actually just dumpling into boxes xD

Anonymous said...

yea man. i second early july!

ron said...

I would be in thailand from 2nd- 9th July and after that I would have an attachment from 14th- 19th July. So its either I leave for Msia in between or after my attachment.

What says you? : ))

Anonymous said...

i think xinyu is like boarding aeoplane tody right. omg.... can meeet sooooooon

if it's not too tiring coming from thailand and almost immediately leaving for m'sia, i'm up for in betweeen haha cause sooner mah :D:D i think you should decide leh, lest it gets too draining and affects your attachment?