Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring (:

The weather in London has been oh-so-glorious and it really is making me so ridiculously happy, and dreading my return to Singapore (if i get to graduate). Except in UK, no where in the world can the weather get strangers start talking and let awkward friends keep the conversation going on.
Yes, the weather in London makes me love her or hate her. Winter and the cold is just very very miserable- it makes me homesick, sleepy, moody and gives me all sorts of skin problems. But when its spring (or summer or autumn really), I feel like an energizer bunny who can conquer the world. I think everything I see is beautiful and get so excited about the little things that I can do. I suddenly have lots of optimism and lots of wonderful plans about what I want to do and I just cant stop smilingggg!

I think Spring is inching her way into the life of us Londoners, dont be shy, come out quick! I cant wait to spend time with you, afterall I only have 4more months here :(

No comments: