Friday, May 27, 2011

>:(

I know Im usually happy and cheery and problem- less.
And I know that exams are not near, and there isnt anything thats troubling me right now, Im having a great social life, heading out almost nightly and Im not even supposed to be having PMS now.

But sadly (no pun intended), my baseline mood has gone into deficit, Im just perpetually sleepy/ tired and I feel ... erms, lonely? I dont even know if thats what i really feel, but its really a mish- mash of emotions that i dont normally associate myself. Maybe its the effect of doing a Psychiatry rotation. Im probably getting mild depression. But statistically speaking, I dont have any of those bad prognostic indicators.
Or maybe my puberty came late and Im just going through that moody phase now.

That aside, Im heading to edinburgh this weekend, so hopefully it will clear things up.

No comments: